The Development Economics Study Program was established on February 5, 1986, based on the Decree of the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia Number 0502/0/1986 with the status of "registered". Then over time, there was a change in status to "Recognized" by Decree Number: 177/Dikti/Kep./1993, and since 1995 the status changed to "Equalized" by Decree Number: 149/Dikti/Kep./1995. The process and accreditation status of the Study Program was obtained on August 11, 1998, by decree Number: 01164/AK-I-I/UMM.IEP/VIII/1998 with a score of "B". The last accreditation was in 2014 with a B grade based on BAN-PT No. 003/BAN-PT/Akred/S1/X/2014, which will end on January 9, 2019.
This study program, established until 2011, has developed two concentrations/interests: Development Planning Concentration and Banking & Industrial Finance Concentration. The implementation of the two concentrations is still based on the vision, mission, goals, and targets to be achieved by the Study Program. The Vision and Mission of this Study Program derive from UMM's image and mission and the Faculty of Economics and Business. Therefore, the management of the study program is based on hard work, professionalism, trust and still upholding academic ethics.
1. College : University of Muhammadiyah Malang
2. Faculty : Economics and Business
3. Department : Development Economics
4. Study Program : Development Economics
5. Level : S1 (Strata 1)
6. Number : 60201
a. KKNI Level : Level 6
b. Type of Study Program :
c. Group of knowledge :
d. Study Program : Development Studies
8. SK Number of Study Program Establishment: 0502/0/1986
9. Date of Decree of Study Program Establishment: 05 February 1986
10. Official Signing Decree of Establishment Study Program: Minister of Education and Culture
11. Last Accredited Rating (Score): B (BAN-PT No. 003/BAN-PT/Akred/ S1/X/2014)
12. Accreditation Validity Period: January 09 October 2019
13. Degree obtained : Bachelor of Economics (SE)
14. Languages spoken : Indonesian and English
15. Length of Study : 4 years (8 semesters)
16. Study Program Address : Campus III UMM, Jl. Raya Tlogomas 246 Malang 65144
17. Study Program Phone Number : 0341-464318 Airplane 207
1. Study Program Vision
To become a leading department in 2020 in the development of economic development based on the entrepreneurial spirit (Entrepreneurship) and Islamic values.
2. Study Program Mission
1. Organizing quality education and teaching to produce graduates with competence in the development economics field supported by an entrepreneurial spirit and Islamic values.
2. Conducting economic research in industry, banking finance and development planning, both basic and applied research.
3. Organizing community service activities in industry, banking finance and development planning to improve community welfare.
4. Organizing cooperation with various parties to build institutional networks with scientific insight and expertise in regional, national and international scope.
3. Study Program Objectives
a. Produce graduates who have competence in the fields of economics, development planning, banking finance and industry supported by an entrepreneurial spirit and Islamic values
b. Produce graduates who can work professionally, independently, creatively, and innovatively and are responsive to environmental and social changes.
c. Produce graduates who can identify, analyze and provide solutions to economic problems, development planning, banking and industrial finance.
The profile of the graduates of the UMM Development Economics Study Program is as follows:
The description of the graduate profile is as follows:
Economics graduates who master the basic concepts of economics review and conduct research in the fields of Development Planning, Banking and Industrial Finance.
|Economics graduate who is able to perform economic analysis in the fields of Development Planning, Banking Finance and Industry.|
|Economics graduates who are able to act as implementers in the fields of Development Planning, Banking Finance and Industry.|
|Economics graduates who carry out entrepreneurial activities|
Fear of God Almighty and able to show a religious attitude;
2. Upholding human values in carrying out duties based on religion, morals, and ethics;
3. Contribute to improving the quality of life in society, nation, state, and the advancement of civilization based on Pancasila;
4. To act as citizens who are proud and love their homeland, have nationalism and a sense of responsibility to the state and nation;
5. Appreciate the diversity of cultures, views, religions, and beliefs, as well as the opinions or original findings of others;
6. Cooperate and have social sensitivity and concern for society and the environment;
7. Obey the law and discipline in the life of society and the state;
8. Internalize academic values, norms, and ethics;
9. Demonstrate a responsible attitude towards work in their area of expertise independently;
10. Internalize the spirit of independence, struggle, and entrepreneurship
11. Internalizing Al Islam and Kemuhammadiyahan as a way of life for Muhammadiyah members in the learning process
Level 6 KKNI : Able to utilize economics in their field of expertise and able to adapt to situations encountered in solving problems